Monday, October 23, 2006

(insert title here)

No... you did not just do that.
Alas...
I run away, at great speeds down the alley
I run and I run and I run while my eyes stare into the sun.
I can barely see.
I run...
I can barely see.
I run...
I dodge the faint shadows that lie in my way.
I run...
I run into a glass wall.
I break into a million little pieces.
I pick myself up to put them all back together.
I put them all in the wrong places...
The pieces don't fit but I force them in anyway.
I think I left a couple of pieces behind.
Oh, fret not,
this happens fairly often.
I keep running...
Of you I ask for one thing.
If ever you should stumble into my loose pieces,
please spare a moment...
Step on it not, kick it aside not, brush it aside not.
If I may so boldly ask of you...
Pick it up and keep it in your jar.

ps: you may choose to keep it, you may return it.

No comments: