Thursday, May 24, 2007

5 Ontological Queries

1) Do I exist in a metaphysical space? Or is it the ideal of me that manifests itself in a metaphysical space?

2) Do I exist purely for the purpose of my own awareness?

3) If the answer to the above question is 'Yes', does anything exist outside of my active field of vision? Is it necesary for anything/anyone else to exist beyond my field of awaness?

4) If the answer to the latter portion of the above question is 'Yes', wouldn't that be a complete waste of resource?

5) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

3 comments:

panda_head_curry said...

1) Neither. Metaphysical space exists to carry the scent of chicken from you to the ideal if you.

2) You (and humans) exist for Panda Head Curry?'s entertainment and food (when we take over the world).

3) Only if it's made of compressed chicken parts.

4) No, chicken parts are tasty.

5) Screw wood chucks...give us some beaver.

chi too said...

gasppp....
it is of such great honour that panda head curry visits my blog. I am complete now.
I kiss your feet, may your love radiates to the far corners of the universe.

Anonymous said...

sulk. jeles panda head curry reads your blog.