Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cirit Birit Update

While I was in Penang, I had diahrrea. Unfortunately for me, the lure of Penang food is way stonger than my will power to maintain a diet of light food to contain the situation...

How can one resists lam mee, fried oysters, roti babi, nasi kandar, mee goreng, cendol, loh bak, char kuay teow, assam laksa, dan lain lain while one is in Penang...

To make matters worse, I've been drinking milk (no thanks to effa, which rarely happens, but I sometimes get a pang for milk), which is supposed to be like cirit birit enemy number one.

Oh well, post Penang, the good doctor advised me to avoid solid food. Like totally WTFness. All I should be havng is plain water, glucose water, 100 plus, and the occasional neat tea. Unfortunately, by dinner time, I got so hungry, that I went ahead and ate a pear. I'd like to believe that fruits should be ok.

Hopefully I'll be better in a couple of days. Can't wait to stuff my face with food.

Looking forward to chewing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey hey hey.. you wanted those Oreo's dipped in milk too okay.
How's the cirit birit now? okay kan?