Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Post No. 300 - I'm Fucking Pissed Off

I'm fucking pissed off. I'm fucking pissed off because my 300th blogpost is dedicated to an idiot.

I hate idiots! I can stand bastards, bitches, people who are malicious, meanies, assholes, and everything else... but I can't stand idiots. I hate idiots. I fucking hate them. I hate them more than Samy Vellu himself.

The other reason why I am so fucking pissed off is because Carol Chew (BN candidate for Seputeh parlimentary seat) is such an idiot.

For those of you who have not followed the story... here's what happened (a summary):

Teresa Kok (DAP incumbent in Seputeh) decides to run both in Seputeh (parliament) and in Kinrara (state). So our dear friend Carol decides to put up a whole bunch of extremely sexist cartoon billboards criticizing Teresa for her constituency 'promiscuity'.

Here's what Teresa has to say about it...

http://teresakok.com/2008/03/02/carol-chew-made-sexist-cartoon-billboard-against-me/

As a result, the Elections Commission has instructed Carol to bring these billboards down...

Instead...this is what Carol has to say...


(click for full story)

ZOMFG...what the hell is wrong with these people. Here you have a 27 year old young woman who have been under the tutelage of Wanita MCA chief Datuk Ng Yen Yen for 5 years... One would expect that she would have attained a certain degree of gender sensitivity.

But sigh... I'm all for 50% women's participation in parliament... but I'll have a male feminist anytime rather than a female chauvinist in parliament.

Why! Why!

ps: I seriously think Carol Chew needs a stylist. She looks like some Datin in her 40s... for god's sake, she's only 27... look at that hair. The horror! The horror!

No comments: