Sunday, March 06, 2011

Every Now And Then I Feel The Need/Desire/Capacity To Engage In A Textual Discourse Of My Current State Of Affairs (part many of many)

Today I feel that I possess the capacity to do so.

For the past week, I'm overwhelmed with a desire to sleep. To engage in a state of unconsciousness so furiously that it engulfs me entirely in my conscious state. I awake to find myself tired. I'm asleep to find myself riddled with dreams that are profound, and yet at the same time, makes no sense whatsoever.

I awake to senseless questions that catches me unaware. I find myself obsessed with answering these questions, but find my answers coming too late. Forever buried in irrelevance. Smothered by obsoleteness.

Having realize this makes me even more tired.

I have a film to shoot and edit, an art festival to organize, possibly an art show, a sculpture to build, an academic presentation, and a performance to execute.

I think I'll go to sleep now.

No comments: