Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Brief Note On A Brief Hiatus (part 3 of many)

The title above have inevitably transformed itself into a lie. My hiatus is no longer brief. It has been around for way too long.

Unfortunately I still have not gotten around to sorting out my shit yet. In fact, it has occurred to me that a brand new pile of shit have just been unloaded on my feet. Funnily (not in a hilarious manner, unless if you like sick humour), this pile of shit have been poured upon myself by myself. In my realizing of how I've been cradling this bag of excrement (and not to mention, progressively adding to it) for too long, I suddenly lost the strength in my upper torso. My fingers slipped and I let go.

I should stop now, lest I run the risk of the title being a complete lie. Lying always make me feel like crap.

No comments: