Sunday, April 16, 2006

hello


Hello, this is my blog.
In my blog I write things.
Things I see...
Things I hear...
Things I feel...
And the things that goes bump in the night.
Sometimes I see things.
Sometimes I hear things.
Sometimes I feel things.
But every once in a while, I see nothing.
every once in a while, I hear nothing.
every once in a while, I feel nothing.
When that happens, I may resort to hyperbolical ramblings.
In layman terms, that would mean 'to talk cock'.
And if I do, please forgive me...
But then again, isn't that why people have blogs...
So that they can talk cock.

ps: in case if you're wondering why it doesn't rhyme, that was not a poem. It is whatever you want it to be.
pss: in the same manner, my blog may not be a blog at all... It is whatever you want it to be.

No comments: