Monday, April 17, 2006

movement #02

Dear friends and friends of friends,

After much contemplating over the ponderings of my thoughts; I've finally decided to move from journaling with pen and paper to typing it out on a digital blog.

As a somewhat hopeless idiotechnophobe (considering the fact that i still visit the library to do my researches; that i still toil in a darkroom to print photos from film; that the word 'bittorrent' intimidates me; that I once thought that 'blackberry' was actually a berry; and the list goes all the way to china), I find myself asking why do I even bother to blog. Is the internet not cluttered enough that I should feel compelled to add to the existing myriad of digital debris... have i not the mercy to spare the web of my monstrosity?
(allow me a brief period to think about that)


And of course, like usual, whenever i ask myself questions, I find myself asking even more questions. Isn't hanging around with chi too and having to listen to him talk in real life painful enough? Being the sadistic bastard that I am, I reckon that I would find greater pleasure in seeing my friends (and the occasional stranger) tortured even more mercilessly through the mere act of reading my blog. It has been observed that listening to me talk may result in an erratic twitching of the left eye (a small group have also experienced the simultaneous twitching of both pinkies); therefore, be warned that reading my blog may bring upon similar side effects (if not worse). caveat emptor.

I can see some eyes twitching now. Why do I subject you to reading such an absurd piece of writing? Sorry, I should stop inflicting this pain upon you.

ps: happy easter's day.

No comments: