Saturday, July 29, 2006

hello delayed...

If you're reading this... I'm probably away....

away in my favourite corner of the world, Chagar Hutang.



For an entire week, you'll be free of my hyperbolical ramblings...
But while you rest in that respite, I want you to know that I am enjoying myself on a restricted beach all to myself and a few people in some unknown corner in the world.

So if I don't see you...
Happy Monday,
Happy Tuesday,
Happy Wednesday,
Happy Thursday,
Happy Friday,
Happy Saturday,
Happy Sunday...

To see more of where I am... see 'Monsoon Conversations' in Gambarajah.

I love ya'll... I'll see you when I see you?



"hello...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx chi for the photos
I can see you :)

your kety

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday?
Happy Tuesday?
Happy everyday?

Happy turtle in the beach :)

Collecting Moments said...

did u see my smoke signal from perhentian?

chi too said...

i didn't though i should since chagar hutang faces north... did you see mine? i had to burn rubbish on wednesday.