Thursday, July 13, 2006

I have a quandry...
It's my sister's birthday this sunday and I don't know what to buy her. But it so happens that I have a solution. I will utilize this blog to find out what I should buy her.
Can the readers of this blog (if there is any) suggest to me what to buy her... leave your suggestions in the comments. If you want to know what kind of a person she is. Well, she's everything that I am not, if I can say so, she is an un-chi. The only thing we have in common is probably how we think we're the coolest people in the world. Well, then we have two things in common, we are also probably the two most narcissistic people alive.
Please, any suggestions would be appreciated. In a way, I am also conducting an exercise in finding out how many people actually read my blog. I believe there are four of you.... but given the masturbatory nature of this blog, I won't be surprise if there are no readers at all.
Yeah, so leave your suggestions...
thankyouverymuchforyourcooperationyou'refartookind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not be too sure mister. Narcissistic people love themselves. Why not get something to pamper her, something like a spa certificate. R&R is good for everyone.

Collecting Moments said...

so wat u got for you sis la?