Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Free Hugs



I want to take it to the streets today and give random people free hugs and flowers. But since flowers are gonna be really expensive today, I think I'll just give out hugs.... And since I am required to sit my fat ass in the edit suite all day long today, I reckon I won't be doing anything at all.

So to everyone who is reading this post, please claim your free hugs and flowers by typing 'Yes, I want a hug!' in the comments section. Offer valid until 18 February 2007. Terms & Conditions apply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i want a hug!

(too late issit?)

heh

chi too said...

sorry, too late. offer ended long time ago. don't despair there is always next year. But if you don't mind, you can still get a free sample trial. Remember to request for it the next time you see me.