Friday, July 24, 2009

I can say with much certainty that almost all of my entire life was about trying my very best to do the right thing.
Don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up

Don't ever fuck up, someone might get hurt.

Little did I realize that doing the right thing would always mean that things will never turn out right for me.

Little did I realize that doing the right thing would result in me constantly getting hurt.

As of now...

I don't know what's the right thing to do.


ps: I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you... but for once I'd like to not hurt myself.

No comments: