Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Wind In My Face

I just spent 2 days in a rented seaside bungalow in Cherating. It was absolutely decadent. Every room was a house by itself (the toilets are bigger than my room back home) perched on top of a hill overlooking the South China Sea.

From our little enclosed environment, we did nothing but hang out in the pool, sing karaoke, play ginrami, and watch from our vantage point high above the lesser minions playing in their so called beach; unlike us who are privileged enough to have our own swimming pool. Oh how I wish those peasants could see us in our pools, that way they can envy and prostate at our feet when they see how great we are.

Oh yeah… once in a while, we would go down to the beach too; but of course don’t expect us to mix around with them fellow peasants, we have our own private beach.

That’s about it. What can I say about a holiday like that. Nothing.

And I flew a kite* if you want to know.

*in a moment of lapsed concentration, I let the kite go and it is now stuck in some tree in Cherating.

No comments: