Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stone

There is a very big hole in my universe at the moment...
I usually don't do this, expressing my feelings through some song lyrics, but ever since this hole was bored into my soul, this song has been ringing incessantly in both my head and itunes.
It sums up my entire being at the moment. The collective fucked up emotions and non-emotions of missing a being taken for granted and cherished a moment too late.

"She's got a living stone and rain in her hand
She doesn't have an umbrella to cover herself
She's got a living stone and pain in her mind
All I can do is sing for her and myself

I wish I can take it away to three thousand light years away
Don't be afraid, I'll be next to you"


Stone... by Cibo Matto.

Yes.. one can definitely say that ever since discovering Cibo Matto, I'm totally in love with them.

No comments: