Thursday, July 26, 2007

I woke up today with a slight breeze blowing by the top of my head. My hair sways gently, dancing in an almost splendid manner, graceful as the clouds above that transforms from one sublime form to another. An image, if slowed down, would hypnotize the weariest of souls and awaken the most subdued of fairies.

I lift my head a little higher and I feel this gentle breeze grazing my face. Every follicle, hair, and pigment of my existence lingers in this gentle massage as skin rubs against atmospheric friction. Slowly, this breeze carves a smile on my lips. My mind is light... Gently my head pulls the rest of my body up. My massive mass becomes nimble... the tips of my toes tip toe on the gentle grass beneath me.

Slowly, the blades of grass is relieved of my weight... I find my toes barely touching the grass. This gentle breeze lifts me like a kite.

Realizing this, I fear that I may float high up above for an indefinite period of time. Quickly, I attached a spool of thread to the ankle of my right foot.

I drift higher and higher.

When the time is right, may I so boldly ask, that you seek this thread and pull me down back to earth.

No comments: