Friday, August 18, 2006

0684 : death by analogue



I picked up what might be my last roll of straight processed slide colour film yesterday. For the first time, it has dawned on me that maybe I will eventually be too poor to shoot film. What used to be 11 ringgit to process is now 18 ringgit. Major shock.

I asked the photoshop lady why the atrocious pricing... Well, apparently the advent of digital photography have pushed slide film to a new low, demand-wise. Thus, it costs more to process now since there is less to do so, yet they still need to prepare the same amount of chemicals to do so. sigh....

So, I present you '0684 : death by analogue', a collection of nonsensical colour photographs... and what would probably be the last of my colour photos. It is absurd.




maybe...




maybe not...










hello chloe...





maybe not...





my biggest fan.






maybe...





why not?





























definitely maybe.
























maybe probably maybe...























aural pleasures.





oral pleasures.











the other chaulys






maybe here...






maybe there...






maybe not everyone can fly...






maybe it will fly, maybe it won't.






it probably does.





flying east...














maybe i'll let you pass...





maybe I'll stay.



may I?






thank you very much you're far too kind.

2 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

very 60s vibe. Where is that exhibition space?

chi too said...

XOAS gallery... i did an installation for LaMer for one of their product launches. See 'Kawan-Kawan' at hyperbolica.blogspot.com.