Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Divine Intervention

Hundred and one blogs
Wow, It's unbelievable
This long I lasted.

Anyway, I was having an extremely depressing weekend. Out of nowhere; on Monday, I found this little 1 and quarter inch x 3 and half inch card that says the following:

This is just the way you are, and it's fine.
Do not fight it. Let yourself feel however you feel.
Just stay aware of your thoughts and feelings.
Embrace them, do not judge them.
You are healing, growing and making progress.
Remember to be easy, loving and slow with yourself.

I don't believe in cheesy inspirational thingamabobs... but I take this as a divine intervention.

PS: I still have no idea where this card came from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!AHHHHHH, JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO SEE, WHOO HOO, MY FAITH IS RESTORED!! LOVE CALLY