Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Insomnia Series : Part One

In the past couple of nights, sleeping posed to be a problem. I've lost that ability to fall asleep the moment I hit the bed like I used to. Tonight is not an exception.

I roll around... I trash around... This 'sleep' thing I've heard about... where can I get some.

It is so elusive... It avoids me.... at the mention of my name, it runs away at great speeds.

Zoooooooooooooooooom.

Please come back to me. Batty, I might be... but I am not a bat. I need my sleep in the twilight hours.

Does that explain my incoherence in the time of light. Is that why the words that are coming out of my mouth is out of sync with the movements of my lips. (and you wonder why this blog entry makes no sense at all)

Excuse me, there's a rat in my bowl of soup. Won't you stir it with your broom and add a capsicum to it so it might have that wonderful cola taste without the sugar. That way maybe we can get together and build a large empire in our little closet so we can haul up all the queen's jewels. If we're lucky maybe we can sell them off to that man who lives across the street who lives with his cats, maybe that will stop his dogs from barking.

Excuse me, did I cease to make sense once again... congratulations, I'm sorry.

How I long to sleep...

No comments: