Saturday, December 16, 2006

To Whom It May Concern

This came by a little too late.
A random walk around the city tonight I will take.
'Kaze Wo Atsumete', I'll gather the wind under my wings.
Yet I lack wings... these incredible means of propulsion.
Only hands... such shameful means of manipulation.
One would say that I am being overtly melodramatic...
But melodrama has no place in a reality stained with (dare I say it...) meloncholy.
I once did a test on my temprement...
It says that I am 'meloncholic'.
Greatest discovery of the 21st century. Bring out the champagne and caviar.
We'll have a jolly good time while I wallow in my newfound meloncholy.
Did I just spend a good 5 hours of my life just to find out that I am... meloncholic.
It was then when I realized that tests are for idiots
Since It doesn't take a genius to see me as such.

So to whom it may concern,
Please bear with me, as I seek ways in which to bear with myself.

Sincerely,
me.

No comments: