Friday, December 01, 2006

Margaret Cho - These Christian Groups Have Lost Their Minds.



"they have no rights to call themselves Christians, because they have no Christianity in them. They have no kindness. They have no compassion, no charity. I want Jesus to come back and say 'That's not what I meant!' "

disclaimer : The above post does not represent my ideals of all christians... well, most, but not all. I still find Catholics and some protestants I know to be pretty cool people. You know who you are.

ps: Over the past couple of days, I've been obsessed with Margaret Cho who I think is the funniest person alive. Thanks to the 'orang utan hunter' whom introduced me to her.

3 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

hehe im afraid that she will come and eat my pussy....

BTW chi, my pussy is better than yours

Collecting Moments said...

i wanna be a p.e teacher

Anonymous said...

har harr.. You should put up the "are you gay???" vid :P